Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Day



Dapat forwardan dari sebuah Yahoogroup. Lucu sekali ^^ Just enjoy your life ;) Sebenarnya full of pictures tapi kalau sedang error, picturena ngga muncul :(

-----------
This I had to share...and you will laugh...

My Day...

I didn't want to get out of bed this morning 

 

I woke up with a stiff neck 




 
Made breakfast for the cranky youngsters 

 

and fed the baby a bottle 

 

She dribbled milk all over herself and my new blouse 

 

I loaded up the kids in the car seat and took them to daycare & school

 

I was late for work, and traffic was a nightmare

 

My husband called my cell phone to tell me 
he got laid off from his construction job 

 

I got to the office (I'm a Tech Analyst)

 

My supervisor chewed me out 

 

for misplacing the mouse 

 

I went out for lunch and got caught in the rain 

 

I left work early to pick up my new eye glasses (wrong size)

 

I then picked up the kids from school & daycare 

 

Drove the boys to karate lessons

 

And, then the girls to tap & ballet 

 

When we got back home, all they wanted to do was watch TV 


 

and, sing karaoke instead of doing their homework 

 

After much chaos, they took their baths & got ready for bed 

 

And after much hounding, they brushed their teeth 

 

Then I read them their nightly bedtime stories 

 

They finally went to sleep 
 
 

All of this daily stress is causing me to gain weight 


So, I tried doing some aerobics in the living room 

    

Uh oh, I don't think all the 'fast-food' and 
exercise is agreeing with me 

Now, I think I'm getting a migraine 


  and, a runny nose 

  

I'm pretty certain it's the flu 

  

After a long and grueling day, I crawled 
into bed and was just drifting off when
I realized I had forgotten something

 


Dear Lord, despite the topsy-turvy day
 I've had, I give thanks to you   
 

and for all the blessings you've bestowed upon me and my family.
  

And next week, I'm off to the spa and pool for some 
much-needed rest and relaxation with my girlfriend
 
  

That's how MY life is going......so, how are things with YOU?

-----------

Have a nice day, everyone ^^


Love and Peace,
-MoNa-

7 CommentsChronological   Reverse   Threaded
rizkisweetycutie wrote on Mar 31, '10
k0mene kal0 udh buka pk k0mpi yah
g kliatan pk HP
farikhsaba wrote on Apr 2, '10
unfortunately, i dont find anyting funny...

*question: "with my girlfriend " Does she a women?
mooncatz wrote on Apr 3, '10
unfortunately, i dont find anyting funny...

*question: "with my girlfriend " Does she a women?
hihihi aku suka kucing mbah jadi ekspresi kucing-kucing di sini lucu banget ^^

"with my girlfriend" bisa diartikan dengan "sahabat cewek". bahasa slank-nya :D
thiyarenjana wrote on Apr 19, '10
jiahahaha... ups! heheu ^^

Kok lucu amat seh???
mooncatz wrote on Apr 19, '10
jiahahaha... ups! heheu ^^

Kok lucu amat seh???
hihihi yang susun foto sama bikin ceritana kreatif ya ^^
miauideologis wrote on Apr 19, '10
Numpang nonton....
mooncatz wrote on Apr 19, '10
Numpang nonton....
monggo ^^ wah.. suka kucing juga yaa *lihat ID multiplyna* :D

 
 
Post on MP: 31 Mar 2010
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment